In the springtime, air conditioning & heating units are used at different intervals. The spring weather can be finicky, which results in turning the heat off during the day and back on at night. Sometimes, temperatures even climb high enough for Oregon residents to turn on their AC.
Regardless of how often or seldom you use your HVAC equipment, maintenance is still essential to keep your units working properly. Spring is a great time to perform HVAC system maintenance, including simple things you can do yourself, and professional tune-ups, repairs, or replacements.
7 Spring HVAC Tips
Annual maintenance for air conditioner and heating systems can range from filter changes, to part replacements and full system inspections. Follow the spring HVAC maintenance checklist below to protect your home comfort all year long.
- Clean dirt, debris, and foliage away from your outdoor unit(s).
- Have professional duct cleaning performed.
- Change your HVAC air filters.
- Have a smart thermostat installed to save on energy bills. If you already have one, get it inspected by an HVAC professional to ensure it’s working properly.
- Check for air leaks in your home (e.g. areas with poor insulation, drafty rooms or windows).
- In the spring, AC maintenance includes turning your system on and off before you actually need it to make sure it works properly when the summer heat arrives.
- Schedule annual maintenance with our HVAC professionals from Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Regular tune-ups help prevent the need for Bend AC repairs, furnace repairs in Bend, Oregon,ductless minisplit repairs, etc.
If you’re in the market for professional HVAC spring maintenance services, contact us at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical today.
We offer a range of dependable HVAC services to residents of Bend, OR and nearby areas, including thorough maintenance to ensure your system remains in top condition for years to come.
Call us at (541) 549-1605 to schedule a service appointment.