Are you hoping to improve water efficiency and plumbing performance in your home? You might benefit from a professional drain cleaning service. At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, our experienced plumbers in Bend, OR have the tools, knowledge, and expertise required to rectify any drain issues that are affecting your system.
Whether you have a leak or a bad clog, our experts are here to help. We understand the importance of having not just a functioning plumbing system, but a clear, reliable draining capacity to go with it.
Give us a call at (541) 549-1605 to schedule a service if your drains aren’t working as they should in Bend, Oregon.
Why Choose Ponderosa for Drain Services in Oregon
Whether you’re in need of a plumbing inspection, you have sewage backup in your yard or home, or your toilet keeps overflowing, you can rely on our team for clogged drain repair in Bend, Oregon. Our professionals work diligently to ensure every one of our customers receives expert services. From our superior workmanship, to reliable results, we specialize in tackling drain issues of all sizes in Central Oregon.
How We Handle Drain Issues
When you call us for a drain inspection due to slow draining capacity, odors coming from your drains, or water backing up into your sinks, the team at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical works to find the source of the problem and fully repair the issue so you can regain your home comfort.
Steps We Take
- Video Inspection – Our team utilizes cameras to complete a full inspection of your home’s pipes. Camera inspections allow us to locate the source of the drain issue, as well as identify any other plumbing problems we don’t yet know about.
- Using A Drain Snake – If we locate a clog in your piping system that just needs to be dislodged, our team will use what is often referred to as a “drain snake” to eliminate the clog. A drain snake is a tool that literally snakes through your piping system and pushes out anything that might be stuck so water can flow freely once again.
- Further Assets – If and when a drain snake isn’t enough to dislodge a clog in your system, the team at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical will utilize additional tools we have at our disposal to ensure your pipes are clog-free, such as high pressure jet devices.
We don’t leave our customers hanging, we dedicate our time and efforts to making sure your home comfort is fully restored by the time we leave!
Signs There is A Clog in Your Pipes
- Water is backing up into sinks and bathtubs/showers
- Slow drains
- Bad odors coming from drains (i.e. musty odors or the smell of sewage)
- Standing water (Standing water may be found in sinks, tubs, and showers; around the base of your washer, toilet, or dishwasher; or near a basement floor drain.)
- Gurgling noises or air bubbles in the toilet when you use the sink, or gurgling sounds coming from the drains
- The toilet is frequently clogged
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
The saying, “prevention is worth a pound of cure” rings true in many situations, especially when it comes to drain issues.
Slow drains due to grease buildup or hair clogs, burst or leaky pipes caused by various forms of residue buildup, and other related drain problems are frustrating and messy. Preventing drain clogs is paramount to keeping your plumbing system in good working order, as well as saving you time and money.
Tips to Prevent Drain Clogs
Avoid putting the following down sink drains and garbage disposals:
- Coffee grounds
- Fruit pits
- Fruit and vegetable peels
Avoid flushing the following items down the toilet:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Excessive amounts of toilet paper
- Clumps of hair (i.e. from a hairbrush or comb, especially long hair)
- Any items that are not meant to be flushed, such as cotton balls, wrappers, or things that accidentally fall in the toilet.
Despite your best efforts, clogs can still occur. If you encounter drain issues in or near Bend, OR, Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical can help! Contact our team today to set up a service appointment.
A clogged drain is one type of plumbing problem, but a clogged sewer line is a whole different animal. When it comes to your sewer line, if there is a significant enough blockage that impedes water flow, your entire property can be affected. In these cases, it’s necessary to call in a professional to fix the problem.
Regardless of the reason that your sewer line isn’t working properly, or how large the issue seems, the team at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical can help.
Our sewer services include:
- Clearing sewer lines that are blocked by tree roots, foreign objects, and other blockages
- Repairing cracked sewer lines
- Addressing pipe corrosion (corrosion can cause sewage backup in your home or yard)
- Full sewer line replacement
How Much Does Drain Cleaning Cost?
Drain cleaning from Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is a service we offer in order to fully restore functionality and efficiency to your home’s plumbing system. When it comes to our drain repair services, we don’t cut corners, we provide quality results you can depend on, and our professionals don’t leave until the job is done.
The final cost of drain cleaning depends on several factors, such as how severe the clog is, its location in the pipes, how long it takes to completely remove, etc. For example, a clog in the main sewer line is going to be much more difficult and time consuming to address than a kitchen drain clog.
If you have a drain issue and you feel that it’s time to invest in professional drain cleaning in Bend, OR, Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is here to help. We provide exceptional, quality service with financing options– And, always be sure to check out our special offers page to see what is available.
For superior drain cleaning and other plumbing services you can depend on, contact Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical today to schedule a service call!
What We Offer
Our Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning/Clog Removal
- Drain Repairs
- Rooter Service
- Hydro Jetting
- Trenchless Sewer Repair & Other Sewer Line Services
- Septic Services
- Plumbing Inspection
- Water Line Repairs & Leak Detection in Bend, Oregon
Drain Cleaning in Bend, Oregon – Call Our Experts Today
If you are in need of quality drain services in Bend, Sisters, Redmond, or other areas in Central Oregon, contact Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical today. Having been in business for over 30 years, we have built a reputation for exceptional customer service and quality workmanship through our superior dedication to our clientele.
When you need sewer line repair, clog removal, or any other drain related service, you can trust Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical to get the job done!
Contact us today at (541) 549-1605 to schedule a service appointment!