Your plumbing system is one of the most essential parts of your home or business. When it isn’t working properly you will know immediately, and things can quite literally come to a stop. Even minor clogs can lead to poor water flow, water pressure, and general plumbing performance issues. In such situations, or more serious ones, you need reliable, professional drain cleaning services to restore function and efficiency to your system.
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, our team of trained professionals have the skills and expertise you expect from a premier plumbing company. We specialize in a variety of plumbing services, including rectifying drain issues, system clogs, leaks, and other problems that can impact the efficiency of your home or business’ plumbing system.
To improve your system’s draining capacity, contact us today at (541) 549-1605 to schedule a service call with our Redmond, OR plumbers.
Dependable Drain Repairs in Redmond, OR
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we offer drain cleaning, plumbing inspections, water line repairs, whole home repiping, and more. If you’re experiencing signs of a clogged pipe, such as overflowing sinks or toilets, sewage backup in the house or yard, or slow drains, our team in Redmond can help.
We Address Drain Issues of All Varieties and Sizes
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, when you contact us about a potential drain clog, we work to identify the true source of the issue. We start with an inspection, thoroughly check your pipes, then eliminate the cause so you can relax knowing that your system’s efficiency has been fully restored by the time we leave.
Fixing Clogged Pipes
- The Video Inspection – At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we use advanced camera technology to inspect your entire plumbing system. After doing so, we are able to identify the source of the problem, as well as any underlying issues.
- Drain Snake – If the source of your problem is a clog that needs to be dislodged, a “drain snake” will usually take care of it. A drain snake seeks out clogs by literally snaking through pipes and eliminating stuck material that doesn’t belong by dislodging it, allowing water to flow freely once again.
- Additional Tools – When the drain snake fails to dislodge a difficult clog, our team of plumbers in Redmond, Oregon utilize additional professional plumbing tools and techniques, such as high pressure jets, to get the job done right.
When you reach out to Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, you can rest assured that your house or commercial property is in good hands. We won’t leave you to deal with a pesky plumbing issue, we’ll stay and work on the problem until it’s properly fixed and comfort is restored to your home or business.
Signs You Have A Clog in Your Pipes
- Slow drains
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains
- Air bubbles or gurgling sounds coming from the toilet when the sink is used
- Frequent toilet clogs
- Odors coming from drains (e.g. sewage smell)
- Standing water around your toilet, dishwasher, basement floor drain, laundry unit, or in sinks, tubs, showers, etc.
- Water backing up into tubs, sinks, and showers
There are many ways to prevent drain clogs in your home or commercial property, and doing so can save you a lot of time, money, and stress.
Buildup of things like hair or grease can cause significant plumbing blockages. Below are some tips for preventing drain clogs, as well as residue buildup that can lead to leaky or even burst pipes.
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
Avoid putting the following down sink drains and garbage disposals:
- Coffee grounds
- Fruit pits
- Fruit and vegetable peels
Avoid flushing the following items down the toilet:
- Paper towels
- Hair (especially long hair or clumps)
- Cotton balls
- Feminine hygiene products
- Baby wipes
- Excessive amounts of toilet paper
- Anything that isn’t supposed to be flushed, such as diapers, floss, jewelry, or items that accidentally fall into the toilet bowl.
Whether you have a clog in your plumbing system, or you’re dealing with leaky pipes caused by erosion from buildup of corrosive materials, Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is here to help. Contact us today to set up a service appointment near Redmond, OR.
Sewer line issues are some of the largest, most expensive and time consuming plumbing issues to fix. When a sewer line is clogged, it can impact your whole property and cause significant water damage. This is why the team at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical provides reliable, expert sewer line repair services in Redmond, OR.
Our Sewer Services:
- Repair cracked sewer lines
- Full sewer line replacement
- Unblock sewer lines where water flow is impeded by foreign objects, tree roots, etc.
- Corroded pipe replacement (corrosion can cause sewage backup in your home or yard)
The Cost of Drain Cleaning in Redmond, OR
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we work diligently to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied with our services. When you contact us for drain cleaning in Redmond, OR, we show up with the tools, skills, and experience necessary to fully restore comfort and functionality to your home or business. This means you always get top quality results with Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical.
The cost of a drain cleaning service will depend on various things, like the location of the clog, how severe it is, the time it takes to remove the clog, what tools are required, etc.
Our Drain Services Include:
- Drain Repairs
- Clog Removal/Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Rooter Service
- Septic Services
- Plumbing Inspection
- Trenchless Sewer Repair & Other Sewer Line Services
- Water Line Repairs & Leak Detection in Bend, Oregon
Drain Cleaning & Repair in Redmond, Oregon
If you’re struggling with drain efficiency, water pressure, or other signs that you may have a clog in your pipes, reach out to Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical today. We offer a variety of plumbing services in Redmond, Bend, Sisters, and other areas in Central Oregon to make our customers’ lives easier.
For over 30 years, we have provided exceptional, reliable service to clients with residential and commercial properties alike. Contact us today at (541) 549-1605 to schedule a service appointment with our plumbing and drain cleaning professionals.