Are you tired of lights that flicker on and off when you hit the switch, or outlets that fail to supply power? Are you sick of electrical devices that are stuck in the past, or equipment that is not as customizable as you would like it to be? Are you ready to upgrade your electrical system with something better? Well, now you can, with Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical!
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we offer Bend electrical upgrades from licensed, bonded, and insured electricians. Since opening our doors in 2006, our home service company has become trusted among local homeowners, so you can always rely on our reputation for five-star results. Our team members truly care about this community, and are committed to going above and beyond to get the job done right. And with same-day and emergency appointments available upon request, there’s no reason not to call Ponderosa for your essential electrical services.
Electrical Upgrade Options
Electricity powers all the important parts of your daily life. That’s why at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, our electrical experts don’t just see it as their job to upgrade your electrical system—they see it as their job to upgrade your life. Our trained Bend electricians are backed by the best tools and technology available, so your property never receives anything less than the best. We know how to work as quickly as possible, so you can get back to your normal routine ASAP. Consider contacting our Bend electrical upgrade team today, and get ready to bring your home into the future.
Upgrades our electrical pros may be able to help you with include:
- Panel Upgrades: Modern electrical panels are more efficient and reliable than past models. On top of this, the average American households now requires 30%-50% more energy, meaning that older electrical panels may simply not be able to handle the needs of today’s homes. But the most important thing of all to consider when upgrading your electrical panel is safety. Between the 1950s and early 1980s, homes across the country were built using Federal Pacific Electric and Zinsco brand panels. Over time, it was revealed that these panels were prone to breaking down, even causing electrical fires and shocking. Nothing is more important when it comes to your electrical system than safety, so if you live in an older home, consider calling a professional to upgrade your electrical panel today.
- Smart Home Upgrades: Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is proud to offer a variety of cutting-edge smart home products to make your safer and more comfortable than ever. Consider installing a smart thermostat designed to work with your heating and cooling system to maximize your home temperature control. Today’s programmable thermostats are so smart, some will even adjust to your habits and adjust automatically. And to top it all off, you can control them remotely through your tablet, smartphone, or computer! Our electricians are also here to take your security system into the 21st century, integrating it into your home’s network and making it easier to use with other devices. Contact us today and you can install high-tech features like outdoor/indoor surveillance cameras, doorbell cameras, automatic-locking doors, window opening sensors, and smart lighting systems. And speaking of lighting…
- Lighting Upgrades: In addition to smart lighting systems, Ponderosa can upgrade you to modern lighting switches and fixtures, too. Consider installing dimmer switches, so each room in your home receives just the right amount of light. We also offer three and four-way lighting, multi-location lighting, and remote control lighting options so you can control your lights from anywhere in your house. The right lighting is essential for crafting the right environment, atmosphere, and even mood, so if you are unhappy with your space’s lighting, give us a call to brighten things up today.
- Outlet Upgrades: Your outlets and receptacles are among the most essential components of your electrical system. You use them every day, yet when people make changes to their home, they are too often overlooked. There are three things to consider when upgrading your outlets: 1) appearance, 2) safety, and 3) performance. Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical promises to take all these aspects into account, and can provide specialized, energy-efficient receptacles for high-use equipment, such as your washer and dryer. We can also offer decorative features to make sure your outlets are all aesthetically pleasing, and you can always be sure our skilled electricians will install your outlets right the first time.
- Rewiring Upgrades: Over time, it’s natural for you to move furniture around and make changes to your home’s layout. You may even undergo extensive remodeling projects, or begin a new addition. However, what many homeowners don’t consider is that everything from small changes to the biggest construction jobs can have a big impact on their home’s electrical system. Certain areas in your home may not be wired to accommodate the amount of power that others are. Meanwhile, adding on to your space will always mean additional wiring for your system to contend with. To make sure that you do not run a risk of overloading your electrical system, contact Ponderosa for rewiring and rerouting upgrades. We will literally keep your wires from getting crossed!
As we already mentioned, when it comes to electrical work, safety is the name of the game. That’s why if you’re considering upgrading your electrical system, it’s better to leave it to the professionals. DIY electrical upgrades may not only be dangerous, but often cause more problems in the long run. At Ponderosa, we’ll get the job done right, while making sure all work is finished completely up-to code.
Upgrade Your Electrical System, Upgrade Your Home
Despite our name, Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical has experience that extends far beyond the HVAC industry. Our team has a collective 30 years in the home services business, so when it comes to electrical upgrades, you’ll never have to worry you’re getting anything less than the best. We also offer great promotions and lifetime warranties, because we care about making sure every customer gets a good deal. Contact us today to request an appointment, and remember, we are available for same-day and emergency services upon request!
Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is available by phone at (541)-549-1605. You can also request service online.