At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we will make sure your plumbing system runs safely and smoothly. Our company is equipped with the latest technology as well as fully trained, licensed, and insured technicians who can perform both simple and complex plumbing services.
Because a plumbing issue can happen at any time, we are available 7 days a week. Rest assured if you have a broken pipe or leak happen in the middle of the night, we’ll be there to help you with your plumbing emergency. With decades of experience under our belt, we are more than confident in our ability to install, maintain, and address plumbing problems in your home.
Trust our team to conduct your next plumbing inspection.
Why Plumbing Inspections Are Important
Nothing is worse than purchasing a new home and experiencing expensive plumbing issues. Problems with your plumbing can also wreak havoc on your property and utility bills. Faulty plumbing can cause water damage, and leaky faucets and toilets can result in up to 200 gallons of water waste each year.
It’s important to have a professional plumber you can call for emergency plumbing issues or before you purchase a new home. A certified plumber will thoroughly inspect your property for problems and actively note and communicate how future problems can be prevented.
Our dedicated team at Ponderosa can perform the following inspection services:
- Check for leaks and corrosion in exposed pipes
- Test your water pressure for sediment build-up
- Inspect the entire property for issues with water lines and valves
- Look over the water heater burners and vent pipes
- Ensure your sinks, showers, and bathtubs have proper drainage
- Test gaskets and seals in toilets for leaks
- Inspect around caulking, sinks, and toilets
- Ensure the toilet flushes properly
- Inspect washing machine hoses for cracks or leaks
- Check garbage disposals for leaks or damage
- Properly label all valves and their function
- Provide a detailed report of the plumbing system’s current state
If we detect any major issues in the final inspection report, our plumbing inspectors will give you recommendations and pricing to address your system’s problems. From water heater repairs to inspecting your home’s sewer lines with a scope, our plumbers have the technology and experience to be able to properly fix your plumbing system problems.
Schedule Your Inspection With Our Plumbing Contractors
Do not hesitate to call us for a plumbing inspection in Central Oregon if you’re purchasing a new home or in need of a proper plumbing tune-up! We are happy to assist in any way we can.
Contact Our Plumbers In Redmond, Oregon
Call us at (541) 549-1605 today to schedule your plumbing inspection near Redmond, Bend, or Sisters, Oregon.
Learn more about our Central Oregon AC installation services by contacting Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical online today.