Redmond Heater Repair & Installation
Your Local Redmond Furnace Repair Pros
As the temperature drops during the fall and winter months, the value of a properly functioning heater becomes all too apparent. At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, we understand how crucial it is for Redmond residents to have a working heating system as they enter the chilly winter season in Central Oregon. We are committed to providing you with 24/7 comfort and satisfaction throughout the year. For more than 30 years, our technicians have been dedicated to delivering unparalleled excellence in customer care for families and businesses in Redmond and its surrounding areas.
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, we pride ourselves on putting the customer’s needs first. That is why we hold values such as professionalism, respect for private property, and keeping scheduling promises to clients, in such high esteem.
Schedule an appointment for Redmond heater repair when you call Ponderosa Heating & Cooling at (541) 204-2775.
Your Answer to Heater Repair and Installation Issues
Our technicians at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling have the skill and experience to take care of your heater repair and installation issues. Our team will assess your heater system, then isolate and resolve the problem, leaving your residence or business with a properly functioning heater system. Over time, the components of your heating system can deteriorate, impairing your heater’s ability to function efficiently. An inefficient heater can result in increased electrical bills.
Families and businesses in Redmond have grown to trust Ponderosa Heating & Cooling to provide comprehensive repair and installation services to address their heating needs.
We offer a variety of heater repair and installation services including:
- Residential heating repair and installation
- Commercial heating repair and installation
- Construction and retrofitting
- Duct cleaning and installation
Why Does My Furnace Smell?
If your furnace emitting an unusual smell, you shouldn't ignore it. A smell coming from your furnace may mean that there's something wrong that could compromise your safety. As soon as you notice something off, be sure to turn off your furnace and call Ponderosa Heating & Cooling for service. We'll be there promptly to help you with a solution.
Common furnace smells include:
- Burning metal / electrical burning smell - your furnace is overheating and should be shut off immediately. Left untended, your furnace could start a fire in your home.
- Burning plastic smell - a plastic component may have fallen onto a hot surface and begun to burn. This is a sign of deterioration and your furnace should be inspected and serviced.
- Sulfur / natural gas smell - if you have a gas furnace, this may indicate a toxic gas leak. Immediately shut off the furnace, move outside to fresh air, and call your local gas company and your furnace repair company.
- Burning hair smell - this is a normal smell that can occur after turning on your furnace for the first time of the season. This smell should dissipate fairly quickly and isn't a cause for alarm.
Trusted Heater Repair and Installation Services in Redmond
If you need heater repair in Redmond, call Ponderosa Heating & Cooling. Families and businesses in Redmond have grown to trust our ability to provide them with professional, timely, and courteous heating and repair solutions they can trust. We will help make sure your home or business has a functioning heating system heading into the fall and winter months.