For 30 years, Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical has been dedicated to making our clients in Redmond and surrounding communities in central Oregon comfortable and safe.
A big part of your comfort is having a furnace that you can rely on all winter long, no matter what Mother Nature throws at us, and if you think you may be needing a new furnace system installed, Ponderosa Heating & Cooling is the company to call.
When Should You Seek A Heating Replacement
Properly serviced and maintained, a furnace system can last 15-20 years. However, if you’ve passed the 20-year mark, you might want to think seriously about furnace replacement before the next winter sends temperatures plunging and an aging, faltering furnace leaves you and your family shivering in the cold.
If your furnace is in the 20-plus year range, and you’ve noticed any of the following issues, we urge you to contact Ponderosa Heating & Cooling to get an honest assessment of your heating needs.
- High repair costs – If your most recent repair bills total more than half the cost of a new furnace, replacement is probably a good idea.
- High utility bills and lack of comfort – If your utility bills are skyrocketing but your home or business still isn’t staying comfortable during the winter, you should seriously consider replacement.
- Strange noises or a yellow flame – When your furnace starts making strange banging or rattling noises, or when the burner flames are yellow rather than blue, it’s probably time to say goodbye to that old faithful furnace that’s served you for so many years.
When you call Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, one of our fully licensed, expert technicians will arrive on time to evaluate your heating situation. If together you agree that furnace replacement, rather than repair, is your better option, you can be assured our work will be done to your complete satisfaction, using only the highest quality heating equipment available on today’s market.
Why You Should Contact Ponderosa For Furnace Replacements
Of course, there are plenty of companies who’ll be glad to conduct a furnace system service in Redmond, Oregon. None of them however, will compare to the hardwork and white glove service we provide when we repair, maintain or replace your current heating system.
Beyond our 30 years of experience installing furnaces throughout central Oregon, there are many reasons to call Ponderosa for that new furnace you need, but here are just a few:
- Our installation technicians are the best in the business, all being NATE certified as well as licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We’re registered with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board, registration #14008.
- We’re an Oregon Department of Energy certified contractor.
- Associate member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers since 1995
- Member of Central Oregon Builders Association since 1995.
Beyond these various certifications and professional members, we offer a broad range of top-quality HVAC brands and products for homeowners throughout central Oregon. Our expert heating technicians can help you select the right equipment to keep your home comfortable, and once you’ve made your choice we’ll get to work on the installation project.
Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical for Expert Furnace Replacement
For 30 years, we’ve been here to keep you comfortable and safe during the winter months. If your heating system in Redmond is nearing the end of its useful lifespan, contact Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical.
Talk to one of our heating experts about the installation of a new furnace so your energy bills stay low thanks to a new energy efficiency heating system, your family stays comfortable, and you don’t have to worry about major heating repairs all winter long.