Every seasonal change in Salem means more dust, debris, and allergens will attempt to enter your home. It’s important to replace your air filter during these changes, but what about cleaning out your ductwork?
Unlike an air filter, this network of ducts leading from your heating and cooling system to the rest of your home should be cleaned at least once every two years. Your ducts should stay relatively clear and do an excellent job of protecting your home for this amount of time. While most contaminants will pass through the network and be caught by your air filter, eventually a few will find a way to stick around and spread within the ductwork.
Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical & Drain Services provide thorough duct cleaning services to Salem homes. We will tackle every inch of your system to ensure no contaminants stick around and decrease your home’s indoor air quality.
Roth’s Duct Cleaning Process
From the moment you schedule your appointment with one of our technicians, Roth will make sure you feel as comfortable as possible with the service we will provide. Upon arrival, they will walk you through the entire cleaning process before getting started. Here’s what that process looks like:
- Mapping Out Your Ductwork – To ensure all corners of your ductwork are cleaned, we need to know the location of every vent, register, and channel in your home.
- Taking Note Of Any Leaks Or Damage – During this mapping process, we will be able to notice any leaks, damage, or decay in your ductwork.
- Addressing Leaks Or Repairs That Need To Be Fixed – With the homeowner’s clearance and discussion of additional pricing, we will be able to take care of any repairs your ductwork needs before cleaning begins.
- Vacuum Out Allergens & Debris – Once your system is completely mapped out, we will install our high-powered vacuum with a HEPA filter, to your ductwork. This will create a negative air pressure throughout the system, which will prevent allergens in the ductwork from slipping out into your home.
- Inspect Ductwork For Missed Areas – Once we believe we’ve vacuumed out your entire duct system, we will inspect it to ensure no areas were missed.
- Address Any Concerns Before Departing – Our technicians will recap the work they’ve done during your duct cleaning service to ensure you’re satisfied with our service. We will also stick around until all of your questions and concerns with your ductwork have been addressed.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with our Salem duct cleaning service, please let our technicians know before they depart. One key component of our White Glove Difference involves making sure you have a five-star experience with our heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. If you’re not completely satisfied after we clean your air ducts, then we will do whatever it takes to make things right.
Schedule Your Air Duct Cleaning Services In Salem, Oregon
You deserve clean air inside your home that is free of dirt, debris, and other harmful contaminants. If you’re looking to schedule a professional air duct cleaning in Salem, OR, look no further than Roth for help. Book your service with one of our indoor air quality experts now.