Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical Services in Redmond, OR
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we pride ourselves on putting the customer’s needs first. That is why we hold values such as professionalism, respect for private property, and keeping scheduling promises to clients in such high esteem. For more than 30 years, our technicians have been dedicated to delivering unparalleled excellence in customer care for families in Redmond and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a local plumber, HVAC technician, or electrician, we hope you'll give us a call so we can show you the Ponderosa difference! Check out our reviews to learn more about our reputation in the community, and be sure to visit our promotions page to take advantage of our current specials.
Call Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical 24/7 at (541) 204-2775 to schedule a service in Redmond. Same-day appointments are available!
Professional Furnace Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
Redmond residents trust Ponderosa for professional furnace services at competitive rates. Our Redmond furnace repair team is prompt, knowledgeable, and experienced with both gas and electric furnaces across a variety of brands. If your furnace isn't working as well as it used to, isn't working at all, or if it is simply time to make your annual furnace maintenance appointment, now is the time to call us!
Schedule a furnace repair appointment if you have noticed any of the following:
- Furnace smells bad when it runs
- Furnace won't turn on
- Furnace frequently turns on and off for short cycles
- Heating bills have increased, but your home still isn't warm enough
Why Does My Furnace Smell?
If your furnace is emitting an unusual smell, you shouldn't ignore it. A smell coming from your furnace may mean that there's something wrong that could compromise your safety. As soon as you notice something off, be sure to turn off your furnace and call Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical for service. We'll be there promptly to help you with a solution.
Common furnace smells include:
- Burning metal / electrical burning smell - your furnace is overheating and should be shut off immediately. Left untended, your furnace could start a fire in your home.
- Burning plastic smell - a plastic component may have fallen onto a hot surface and begun to burn. This is a sign of deterioration and your furnace should be inspected and serviced.
- Sulfur / natural gas smell - if you have a gas furnace, this may indicate a toxic gas leak. Immediately shut off the furnace, move outside to fresh air, and call your local gas company and your furnace repair company.
- Burning hair smell - this is a normal smell that can occur after turning on your furnace for the first time of the season. This smell should dissipate fairly quickly and isn't a cause for alarm.
Comprehensive Same-Day AC Repair in Redmond
At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we understand how uncomfortable and inconvenient it is when a residence does not have a properly functioning air conditioning system. That is why our team of technicians is devoted to providing residents of Redmond with premier-quality AC repair and installation services all year round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical has been serving Central Oregon residents for more than three decades and we are proud of our role in keeping Redmond residents cool and comfortable during the summer months. Our top goal is to ensure your continued satisfaction and comfort throughout the year.
Signs your AC needs to be repaired or replaced:
- AC is making banging, squealing, buzzing, or other unusual noises
- Your home is abnormally humid
- Condensation or refrigerant is leaking
- AC won't turn on or cycles on and off frequently
- The temperature in your home doesn't seem to match the thermostat
No job is too big or too small for us. Whether you require routine inspection and maintenance services, or a major system overall, you can count on us to provide you with a professional and effective service.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Replacing an air conditioning unit is a big investment, and one that often comes at an unexpected time. If your current air conditioner doesn't seem to be doing the job and you're unsure whether it's better to repair or replace your AC, trust the expertise of the Redmond air conditioning replacement pros at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. We can assess the condition of your unit as well as a variety of other factors to help you determine which option will be most cost-effective for you.
Replacing your AC may be a better option than repairing it if:
- You are interested in lowering your energy bills by installing a more efficient system
- Your AC needs frequent repairs
- Your AC is already over 10 years old and repairs will cost more than half its value
Local Plumber in Redmond, OR
There are many home maintenance projects that are fine for a DIY approach, but more often than not, plumbing isn't one of them. If you are dealing with a backed up toilet, a clogged sink or shower drain, a malfunctioning water heater, or a leaking pipe, don't hesitate to contact Ponderosa to make an appointment with a Redmond plumber. We have the tools and training to solve a variety of plumbing problems so you can get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. All of our plumbing services are held up to the highest standards for both your complete satisfaction and local code compliance.
The Solution to Your Redmond Electrical Needs
If you are experiencing issues with your electrical system, you need the services of a reliable Redmond electrician. At Ponderosa Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we take pride in providing Redmond residents with reliable, efficient, and affordable electrical repair and installation services. Our technicians are highly trained experts with all of the right equipment to safely handle whatever issue you may be facing. At the first sign of a potential electrical problem, whether that be flickering lights, a buzzing service panel, frequently tripped breakers, or unusual burning smells, don't delay in giving us a call!
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Electrical inspections & troubleshooting
- Electrical upgrades
- Ceiling fan installations
- Outlets & switches
- Indoor & outdoor lighting
- Whole home surge protection
Call today or contact us online to schedule an appointment with an HVAC technician, plumber or electrician in Redmond, OR!